His Holy Bones

His Holy Bones - Ginn Hale

The above picture pretty much sums up this entire series! I felt like I was on crack the whole time and I could never get enough, I needed my next fix!!!

WHEW! WHAT A RIDE!!!

This last 10th book in the series is a masterpiece. All the pieces fall in place and it all makes sense. From the moment you start the series, you're in a permanent state of:

"What in the fuck is even happening?"
"What does this mean?"
"What?"
"Oh..this is starting to make sense!"
"No it doesn't!!!"
"AHA!!!! I was for sure!"
"Wait a minute.. but...?!"
"I NEED THE NEXT BOOK THIS FUCKING SECOND!!!"
"Ok..it's starting to make sense"
"DIE MOTHERFUCKER!! DIE!!!"
"Awww! I just love Jahn and Ravishan together!"
*repeat all of the above*
*evil laughter*
"You didn't see that coming, did you motherfucker?!!! Now DIE!!!*
*ugly sobbing*
"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
*satisfied smile*
"YES!!!YES!! IT ALL MAKE SENSE NOW"

so yeah.. you need to read this series asap!

The world building is BRILLIANT! Ginn Hale has created a complicated and flawed but fascinating world! She is a master when it comes to this! Don't get me started on the intrigue and the way the story unfolds... I'm not even going to attempt to sum it up for you; firstly cause I just can't and secondly because that would ruin the whole fun of the series!

*disclaimer* don't press on the spoilers unless you have already read the books, if you do you'll be majorly spoilered*

I just want to say that the love that John also know in the books as Jahn or Jath’ibaye aka The Rifter and Kyle also known in the books as Ravishan aka The Kahlil share throughout the books is so pure and beautiful and defies time and space in a way that will blow your mind by the end of the series! I love them sooo much!

One more thing before I go