Maybe With a Chance of Certainty

Maybe With a Chance of Certainty - John  Goode

Guys! *whistles* GUYS! Pay attention!

For those of you that have already read the "Foster High" series I need to tell you that you MUST reread all the books again; because trust me you will see and appreciate it so much more the 2nd time around. And if you haven't read it at all... well.. I don't know what you've been doing with your lives but go READ it this instant!

OK. As I said this is my second read and maaan... Teenage love! Wow! It was so touching and sweet and also a bit sad, but so, so beautiful! And as I said in my updates, I know how this ends, I know what happens but when I got to the part where Kyle and Brad meet for the first time? I got butterflies! It was like is was happening to me! And the way it's described...

There is nothing worse than your body reacting to someone before your brain can even recognize who it is. It is a Pavlovian response when you run into someone you are attracted to and aren’t ready for it. There is a something that runs up your spine, as if every particle of your being is somehow magnetically pulled to the other person. Whatever automatic system your body has for keeping itself upright and moving forward temporarily fails, and inevitably you are going to stumble like your sneakers have grown three sizes too big.

This is exactly it!! That's EXACTLY how you feel! I got goosebumps!

(There's a sentence that follows that quote *giggles* but since I'm a girl it doesn't happen to me, but I bet that's spot on! Want to know what that sentence is? GO READ THE BOOK! *heh, heh*)

And then:

“My name is Kyle!” I tried again, reinforcing it by saying it out loud a second time.
His smile turned into a wide grin as he held out his hand. “I’m Brad.”

(if you read the all the books you know why this particular moment is awesome! Sneaky Brad!)

Anyway I don't want to tell you more, cause I don't want to spoil it; but for extra treats you can check out the my Leafmarks updates where John (because he's AWESOME) gave us some extra information and fantastic little glimpses into his amazing mind!

I'll leave you with this:

I don’t remember the moment I knew I was broken… but I do recall the moment when I started to understand it might be okay to be so. It was the moment I fell in love with the boy with the green eyes. - Kyle
(I know right? You could just melt in a pile of goo! I adore this series!)